The Awards season has officially started in B-Town. So its time to flaunt all those sexy curves, chiseled out abs and hotter than the sun outfits. Well, Bollywood is always ready for that.
Everyday is a Fashion show and this Red Carpet is their Runway.After the sizzling appearances at the Star Screen, it was the time for a Fashion Parade at the Red Carpet of 14th Sansui Colors Stardust Awards 2016 held last night in the glamorous city, Mumbai. It is true that more than the final list of winners, Bollywood fans go crazy to know what their favourite star wore. All the B-Town celebrities galore at the Red Carpet with an appearance better than ever before. The event was not just grand but filled with glitters and sparks. So cutting the crap lets take you direct to the best appearances of the impressive night.
1. Priyanka ChopraThe 'Global Icon Of The Year', Priyanka Chopra, knows how to slay it in style. One should learn how to make a head turning appearance from her. Ditching the conventional gowns, the lady donned a Anamika Khanna ensemble. A long embellished jacket with a pair of straight-fit pants was PeeCee's look for the night. Just how she looked in those beaded earrings and sleek hair!
2. Anushka SharmaThe lady in black was dressed to kill. Anushka also ditched the gown theme and decided to make a statement in Gaurav Gupta asymmetric jacket and pants ensemble. Completing the look with Louboutin sandal was Miss Sharma raising the Fashion bars to another level.
3. Jacqueline FernandezJackie was at her funky best in attitude and drop dead gorgeous in style. With all glitters and glamours, she was embellished in a Yanina Fashion dress and Jimmy Choo shoes, looking absolutely stunning. The lady is everything awesomeness is made up of
4. Sonam KapoorAccompanying her best friend Jacqueline, Sonam also was all glitters in a Yanina Fashion gown. The lady had her style game on point. any why not when her sister, Rhea Kapoor, is her stylist. Sonam complimented her otherwise ravishing look with accessories from Minawala Jewellers.
5. Kriti SanonEveryone is already crushing over this beautiful lady and now they have all the more reasons to. Kriti Sanon made a breathtaking appearance in a a sequine strapless Papa Don't Preach creation. What worked best for us, and for her also, is the side swept hairdo. She totally nailed the look!
6. Disha PataniAnother lady who marked a remarkable style statement ditching a gown. Disha Patani opted for pale pink separates for the evening. Well, her smile was enough to make us swoon but she rocked the outfit like a hotshot. Now, we just can't stop dreaming about the Red carpet. Which look made you lose your sleep?
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100