Stars are the name of the game at any Bollywood event, and apparently our keenness revolves around who wore what at the show.
There's nothing like a perfect outfit, but donning an outfit perfectlyThe recently held 23rd annual Star Screen Awards marked a star-studded night with the shiny faces of Bollywood upraising the fashion bar for us all and how. Breaking the surprise, divas kept it classy western and so did the dudes. Just to add to the spice, the event was hosted by the Khans, Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan in Mumbai.
1. DEEPIKA PADUKONE
The style icon this year, Deepika Padukone had to pull it off well and she did. She did right? Wearing: Gauri and Nainika
2. SONAM KAPOOR
Whether she wins it or not, she’s a fashionista and she knows it, her monochrome balloon gown with a sheer cut out in the front turned many heads. Wearing: Stephane Rolland, Paris
3. ALIA BHATT No makeup needed for this cutie, Alia Bhatt winning the best actress award was all glory throughout the night. Wearing: Sachin and Babi
4. BIPASHA BASU
A hot mess in a hot dress, Bipasha Basu looked gilded even in red. Wearing: Shantanu and Nikhil
5. KRITI SANON
Kriti donned a backless Scarlett red figure hugging gown leaving us *awestruck*. Wearing: Swapnil Shinde
6. SAIYAMI KHER
You couldn't glow more Saiyami, the perfect pick for the occasion, this glittery gown and those waves, may be blowing the minds away. Wearing: Dolly J
7. PRACHI DESAI
Prachi’s smile is enough an accessory to whatever she carries along, she looked pretty in a chic gown. But good enough a pick for the night?
8. DISHA PATANI
The best newcomer for all the right reasons and for MS Dhoni: The Untold Story, Disha Patani manages to look flawless each time. Wearing: Swapnil Shinde
9. TAMANNAAH BHATIA
Not sure if she rightly carried the look, Tamannaah spoke with all colors gown. Wearing: Rami Kadi
10. SONALI BENDRE
She’d still kill millions with the looks she got, Sonali Bendre glimmered in a sparkling floor sweeping gown Wearing: Falguni and Shane Peacock
11. ADAH SHARMA Her pretty face and the sweet pink gown complimented each other, Adah's graceful adah.
12. URVASHI RAUTELA Some shooting stars fell on the Star Screen Award's ground and enhanced the beauty of the event, Not sure if Urvashi's glittering silver justified her as one of them. Wearing: Belluccio
13. DAISY SHAH While music is to metal, Daisy is to this metallic gown. The rhythm connects? Wearing: Amit GT
14. SURVEEN CHAWLA Dazzling the red carpet, Surveen donned this beautiful plunge neck shimmery dress and we love it enough. Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the sexiest of 'em all and well, mirrors don't lie. *wink*
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100