Manicure at home for all the busy bees! Let’s see how
by Deeksha Kumar, Sunday, June 03, 2018
People these days are so busy that they don’t even have the time to have a glance at the mirror. Taking out time to go to the parlor for a makeover seems like a task. Especially the working ladies why wouldn’t they like grooming up themselves at home whenever they find a little time for themselves apart from their family and work.
Your nails reflect your personality, keep them beautified
Ladies love to show off their sparkling rings that’s why they love manicures to make those rings shine on their hands. Professional manicures can be expensive and time-consuming so why not do it at home? Now you can pamper your nails at home easily and conveniently.
Let’s see how you can make your hands your centre of attraction by sitting at home:-
1. Before starting with the manicure just remove your old nail paint with the help of a nail remover of a good quality. Don’t apply remover on the skin, apply it only on the nails.
2. The next step is to trim your nails to the size you want them to be properly. In order to make your nails in a proper shape of your choice you need to file them with a nail filer. Now with the help of a buffer, make the surface of each nail smooth. Make sure you don’t buffer the nails too much because it can weaken your nails.
3. Take a bowl, fill it with lukewarm water and add a few drops of moisturizing hand soap to it. Keep your fingers soaked in this soapy water for 5-6 minutes. Take your hands out and pat dry with a clean town.
4. Take cuticle cream and rub it on your fingers gently. Then again wash your hands with warm water and pat dry.
5. Scrub your hands though this is not a mandatory step. You need to scrub your hands only for two to three minutes only. Too much scrubbing is not recommended. Finally wash your hands thoroughly with fresh water and pat dry using a soft towel.
6. Massage your hands with hand lotion till the time the cream gets absorbed completely.
7. Finally apply a base coat on your nails before you apply the nail color. After the base coat dries, apply the nail color of your choice layering as much as you want.
So now you are all set to gain attention with your glowing hands without any chemicals being used on your hands. Stay tuned for all the Style Center updates.Follow our Bollywood Magazine For Latest Bollywood News and Gossips.
- Health & Lifestyle -
8 Native dishes to try for experiencing the true Indian cuisine
15th of August or Independence Day is of great sentimental and historic value for the citizens of India. Nation of colors and festivals, India marks its Independence on 15th of August which is recorde..READ MORE
- E-News -
Here's everything to know about Salman Khan's most controversial reality show Bigg Boss 12!
India’s most controversial reality show Bigg Boss is the most popular show of Indian Television, owing to its format, content and host superstar Salman Khan. Bigg Boss 12 is soon going on air with a..READ MORE
- E-News -
Priyanka receives beau Nick Jonas & family at airport for their engagement party!
According to latest updates, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' engagement party is confirmed on this Saturday. The American singer arrived at Mumbai airport on Friday night with his family. Interestingl..READ MORE
- E-News -
Gold and Satyamev Jayate's net Independence Day collection is worth bragging out!
On 15th of August, Akshay Kumar's most anticipated movie Gold and john Abraham's patriotic project Satyamev Jayate released. Both the movies had strong ethical scripts and a patriotic message embedded..READ MORE