Days before her big Hollywood debut release 'Baywatch', Priyanka Chopra has answered 73 questions for Vogue at her New York home.
“Ghar ki bahut yaad aati hai.” Priyanka said in the interview when asked to send a message back home.PeeCee took the opportunity to clear everyone who face difficulties pronouncing her name. It’s neither Briyanka nor Shopra. It’s Priyanka Chopra! The very next moment she was teaching the Vogue reporter Hindi slang: “Kat le beta.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOUV2rwMr1g Quantico star also sang the goat version of a Taylor Swift song, getting down on one knee to propose (in theory) marriage to Tupac Shakur, running slo-mo Baywatch style and speak in various accents. Altogether, these 73 questions summarize India’s loved by all Priyanka Chopra and all her dreams and aspirations. 73 Questions is a Vogue series which has earlier featured Emma Stone, Selena Gomez, Daniel Radcliffe and Blake Lively. Follow our Bollywood Magazine For Latest Bollywood News and Gossips.
Read Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India