Hollywood actor Kenneth Branagh says that he would love to play the villain in the next James Bond movie. The 57-year-old, best known for his role of Hercule Poirot in the 2017 film "Murder on the Orient Express", feels it would be "delicious" to fight with Bond, as per the reports.
He also appeared in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
"I think as an actor that is always delicious to play. I am a connoisseur of those Bond villains, but it is a hard one to do," Branagh said.
Branagh said Daniel Craig's Bond villains have been "Shakespearean".
"Audiences want as much complication as possible," he added.
Branagh has also appeared in films like "Dunkirk" and "Valkyrie"
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India