Hollywood's veteran actress Cameron Diaz has made an announcement which will shock you till death. The flawless actress has made it official that she has retired from acting, thus putting an end to her cinematic career.
Cameron was last seen in 2014 in Annie as Miss Hannigan
She recently reunited with her 2002 American comedy The Sweetest Thing co-stars Selma Blair and Christina Applegate for an interview with Entertainment Weekly to reminisce about the film, reported CNN. The topic of the trio having not reunited was brought up, when Diaz said, “Maybe I should, you know, I mean, I’m down. I’m literally doing nothing.”
After Applegate said she was semi-retired from acting to raise her children, Diaz responded, “I’m semi-retired, too, and I am actually retired, so I would love to see you ladies.”
Cameron, last appeared in the 2014 remake of musical Annie, in which she starred alongside Jamie Foxx. Her big break arrived in 1994 with Jim Carrey film The Mask.
Diaz has starred in a number of hit films, from There’s Something About Mary to Charlie’s Angels to My Sister’s Keeper to Shrek.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in India
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100