Hollywood's prominent couple, Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan released a joined statement through their social media handles on Tuesday, announcing that they've "lovingly chosen to separate as a couple."
The couple got married on July 11, 2009
They two fell in love during Step Up and married three years after dating one and other. They also have a four-year-old daughter Everly.
In their joint statement, Channing Tatum and Jenna said: "We fell deeply in love so many years ago and have had a magical journey together. Absolutely nothing has changed about how much we love one another, but love is a beautiful adventure that is taking us on different paths for now. There are no secrets nor salacious events at the root of our decision - just two best-friends realising it's time to take some space and help each other live the most joyous, fulfilled lives as possible."
"We are still a family and will always be loving dedicated parents to Everly. We won't be commenting beyond this, and we thank you all in advance for respecting our family's privacy." they added.
Channing debuted in 2005 film Coach Carter but his breakthrough film arrived a year later - Step Up. He has featured in films such as the G.I. Joe series, Foxcatcher, The Hateful Eight and Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in India
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100