Hollywood Actress Christina Hendricks said that she has grown fond of her co-stars. He confessed that a familial bonding developed between the star-cast during the shooting of "The Strangers: Prey At Night".
Concept of ‘The Strangers: Prey At Night’ has been taken from the 2008 film "The Strangers".
Hendricks is playing the role of a supportive mother in the movie that will be showcased in India via PVR Pictures on Friday. She posted a statement, "The nice thing about this group of actors is everyone has been very open with one another."
"There was a level of intimacy right away. And we truly enjoyed each other's company which translated into a wonderful family dynamic," Christina shared.
This film has been helmed by Johannes Roberts as well as Ben Ketai, "The Strangers: Prey at Night" that also includes stars Martin Henderson, Bailee Madison and Lewis Pullman.
Roberts said about the movie, "The audience sees the strangers before our characters do, and they're just there." Amazing, we’re looking forward to it.
"When the characters come face-to-face with these terrifying assailants who just want to kill them, it invokes a horrific, inevitable and unreasoning psychological fear that makes the film scary," he added.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100