Padmaavat star Shahid Kapoor believes that every citizen is trying to keep India clean but the politicians should also try to do the same. Isn't he right? Well, this is the first time any celebrity has brought up such an issue.
Batti Gul Meter Chalu will be releasing on August 31, 2018
Shahid who was recently part of a Color Infinity show BFFs with Vogue, where he went with his lovely wife Mira Rajput, said “We are all working towards swachhta (cleanliness), and we promise that we will keep things 'as clean as possible'.”
“I think politicians should do the same." He added.
On a related note, Shahid is currently busy shooting his next Batti Gul Meter Chalu, co-starring Shraddha Kapoor and Yami Gautam. Helmed by Shree Naryana Singh, the film is a social drama on the electricity issue faced by people in the country.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100