Bollywood's heartthrob Ranveer Singh is the youth icon of our generation. No matter what he does, we know that he is going to rock it. The same happened, when he shared a super cool picture of himself recently.
Ranveer will be next seen in Gully Boy
In the picture, Ranveer Singh can be seen sporting a funky hairdo and an even funkier pair of sunglasses. His stubble looks perfect and so do his facial expressions.
Along the picture, he wrote, "@carreraworld @CarreraIndia" Doesn't he look dashing as ever?
The actor was last seen in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Padmaavat in which he amazed us all by his fantastic portrayal of the menacing Khilji.
This year, Ranveer has another release in the form of Rohit Shetty-directed Simmba, for which he will soon start shooting. In February 2019, Zoya Akhtar's Gully Boy will hit the screens, which has Ranveer paired opposite Alia Bhatt for the first time. Besides that, Ranveer also has Kabir Khan's '83, based on India's 1983 Cricket World Cup win, in his kitty.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in India
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100