After making her debut with Sajid Nadiadwala’s Heropanti opposite Tiger Shorff, Bareily Ki Barfi actor Kriti Sanon is set to reunite with her mentor for Housefull 4. After a lot of rumours, Kriti has been finalised as the leading role opposite Akshay Kumar.
The film is expected to release on Diwali 2019
While Akshay Kumar and Riteish Deshmukh will reprise their roles in the fourth installment of the comedy series, another fresh face to join the crazy squad of Housefull team is Race 3 actor Bobby Deol.
Talking about the film, Kriti said, "Joining the cast of Housefull 4 is like coming back home. My journey started with Sajid sir in Heropanti. Since then, he has always been there for me and has guided me. I can’t wait to work with him again and that too, in the super-successful Housefull franchise!”
Helmed by Sajid Khan, this film is being touted as a reincarnation drama which will be made on a huge budget and set in two eras. The remaining cast of the film has not yet been confirmed by the makers.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100