Bollywood's late superstar Sridevi's elder daughter Janhvi Kapoor turned a year older yesterday. Following the tradition started by her late mother, Janhvi visited the elderly women in a care home.
Janhvi will make her Bollywood debut in Dhadak
In the elderly women care home, Janhvi was seen all smiles as children and women sang the birthday song for her. Later, the actor cut birthday cakes after making a silent wish.
While the young star is holding her own as she overcomes the grave loss of her mother, the Kapoor family is making sure to be by her side. On the eve of Janhvi’s birthday, the Kapoor daughters, Sonam, Rhea, Anshula, Shanaya and Khushi got together to make the day special for their sister.
Jahnvi’s uncle and Boney Kapoor’s brother Sanjay Kapoor shared a picture of the celebrations where the young Kapoors were giggling and sharing some lighter moments. Sonam, Anand Ahuja and Rhea also posted the same photo on their Instagram profile.
The young actor is all set to make her Bollywood debut in Shashank Khaitan’s Dhadak which also has Ishaan Khatter in the lead. Dhadak is a remake of the Marathi blockbuster Sairat, which starred newcomers Rinku Rajguru and Akash Thosar.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100