Bollywood director Abhishek Kapoor, who had a falling out with the producers of Kedarnath has started the second schedule of the film's shooting.
Kedarnath will be Sara Ali Khan's debut movie
Abhishek Kapoor shared a small video of a 'puja' on Wednesday to announce the news on Instagram. "The journey continues. Schedule two underway. 'Kedarnath', jai bhole nath. Sushant Singh Rajput, Sara Ali Khan," he posted.
The movie is being jointly made by KriArj Entertainment, T-Series, Balaji Motion Pictures and Kapoor's Guy In The Sky Pictures (GITS).
While KriArj Entertainment's representatives had blamed the director's unprofessional behaviour and mismanagement as the reason for the delay in the movie, his representatives alleged that there was "lack of transparency in KriArj Entertainment's financial dealings.
Earlier this week, Arjun N. Kapoor of KriArj Entertainment said: "We are confident that things will be sorted out soon".
According to sources, the film is slated to release on November 23, 2018.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.10