Bollywood divas are leaving no genre untouched nowadays. After delivering an earth-shattering performance in Pink and Bareilly Ki Barfi, Taapsee Pannu and Kriti Sanon are going for a big bang.
After Kriti’s Arjun Patiala and Taapsee’s Manmarziyan, the ladies will start Womaniya.
As the leading daily reports, the two chameleon actresses might play professional shooter in their female led project titled Womaniya, backed up by Phantom Films.
A source close to the film said.
“Kriti has heard the script and liked it. Both actresses will play 60-yearolds in certain portions of the film as the story is told in flashback. They will be required to train before the film rolls towards the middle of this year.”
The two ladies have not been in the industry for long but are catching eyeballs ever since their first project. This Womaniya flick would be another sky reaching milestone of their career as they will be stepping into the shoes of a totally different power packed character.
Produced by Madhu Mantena, Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane and Vikas Bahl, the flick will also be bringing to light a new director and is inspired by the real-life stories of several women professional shooters.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100