Soon to be the newest member of the royal family, Megan Markle is missing her online friends as she is forced to give up social media ahead of her wedding to Prince Harry.
The royal wedding will take place on Saturday, May 19th.
The lady has already shut down her Facebook, Twitter and Instagram since January, revealed Kensington Palace. But now mirror.co.uk claims that the Suits actress is suffering from withdrawal symptoms from social media and is missing her online community.
An inside source revealed, "She is missing her friends and also the wider circle she had on social media. She's finding things harder than she thought and it will take time to adjust."
The actress was no commoner on social media. She had 350,000 followers on Twitter, 800,000 on Facebook and a whopping 1.9 million on Instagram.
Insiders also revealed that the bride-to-be is having a hard time to adjust to her new life in the spotlight. Well, it’s not every day that you turn into a royal bride.
A source also said, "She can no longer just get up without her make-up and take the dog for a walk in the park or nip to the shops for a bag of sugar."
But it is confirmed that Prince Harry is helping her bride-to-be in every way possible.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in India
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100