There was already a lot going on in the rumour mill that Bollywood’s two hot guns, Varun Dhawan and Ranveer Singh, will be performing at the IPL opening ceremony this year. The bigger buss was Varun being paid higher than Ranveer.
Ranveer Singh will be next seen in Gully Boy opposite Alia Bhatt.
Now because of the Padmaavat star’s shoulder injury, Ranveer Singh has to say goodbye to the IPL performance this year. The actor who is suffering from a labral tear in the left shoulder claims that he is doing fine and will be back on the front soon.
Ranveer tweeted, "Thank you for the good wishes everyone. I'm good. It’s just a labral tear in my left shoulder. I intend to come back stronger. Love you all."
The high on energy star got injured while playing football and is strictly advised by the doctors to avoid performing at the opening ceremony of the forthcoming Indian Premier League (IPL) season on April 7.
However, as the spokesperson of Ranveer Singh reveals, the man will continue shooting for his upcoming film ‘Gully Boy’ as per its shooting schedule since only performance-based talkie scenes are left to be shot.
We wish Ranveer a speedy recovery and hope he fills the industry back with his cheerfulness and charm.
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in India
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100