H Singer Selena Gomez, who previously followed more than 300 people, has unfollowed more than 200 people, including Demi Lovato and Gigi Hadid on Instagram, leaving just 37 accounts in her "following" list.
Last month, Gomez briefly made her Instagram account private.
Gomez's fans noticed that the "Wolves" singer stopped following names like Camila Cabello, her former "Wizards of Waverly Place" co-stars and the cast of "13 Reasons Why", as per the reports.
She, however, is still following her close friends Taylor Swift, Francia Raisa and Julia Michaels, actresses Amy Schumer and Jessica Alba as well as some fan accounts dedicated to celebrating her career.
Gomez made the changes on January 6. Many were puzzled by her move, with one asking, "She unfollowed Demi, Camila and all her friends and '13 Reasons Why?' cast and 'Wizards of Waverly Place' cast and so many peoples. Wtf is happening?"
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100