It is a time for double celebrations at Tusshar Kapoor's house as he welcomes two 'Bappas' this year. The actor who recently became the first single father of the little bundle of joy, Lakshya, was super excited to embrace Ganpati at his house and seek all the blessings for him and his son. Overwhelmed with all the love, father Tushhar expressed happiness of celebrating the festival with the son. "This year it is a double celebration for us with Lakshya. He is a gift of Lord Ganesh. I would thank god for the blessing he has showered on us". "We welcome Bappa every year but this year, it's little bit different. There is a new member added to our family. However, the feeling and sanctity are the same. It's been 40 years we are celebrating this festival," he added. The grandfather, Jeetendre, also expressed his joy about the festival reminiscing his earlier days. "I am overjoyed and can't express my happiness as a grandfather. Every year we bring home Bappa and now Laksshya is my Bappa too. He is a little Ganpati in my house. I always attend first Aarti of Bappa. Whatever happens, I make it sure that I attend the first aarti." The veteran actor and his son looked uber happy and wished for a clean and prosperous world.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100