Singer-actress Sophie Choudry feels honoured to be the new ambassador of the British Asian Trust. Sophie, who was here on Wednesday to attend ace designer Manish Malhotra's show at FDCI India Couture Week 2016, shared her excitement on Twitter.
"I'm so honoured to share that I'm the new ambassador of British Asian Trust. A wonderful charity trust started by HRH Prince Charles," Sophie tweeted on Thursday.The British Asian Trust was founded in 2007 by the Prince of Wales, who wanted to do something about the widespread poverty and hardship that he saw in South Asia. He turned to the entrepreneurial spirit of the British Asian diaspora, aiming to link them with innovative social entrepreneurs and grassroots interventions in the region.
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100