We all know how the dynamic Khan in Bollywood, Irrfan Khan, is going through a rough phase in his life. Caught up with the treatment and medical process, it is obvious that he would not be able to promote his upcoming film Blackmail.
Blackmail releases this Friday on April 6th.
But the rumour has it that the three Blockbuster Khans of Bollywood, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan and Shahrukh Khan might come together to promote the film. The film is already garnering a lot of applaud by filmmakers like Meghna Gulzar, Ashutosh Gowarikar and Sudhir Mishra. Even megastar Amitabh Bachchan has given the film a big thumb up.
A special screening of the film will be hosted for the three Khan and they will watch it together. After which, the hunky trifecta of Bollywood will promote it on their social media channels. If the plan materialises, it will be a grand day in the history of India cinema that the three Khans will be together for a film.
Talking about the film, Big B tweeted, "Brilliant screenplay, unique story, exemplary performances and great presentation and editing."
Blackmail is a high on humour and drama revenge story with a major plot twist after Irrfan’s character finds his wife cheating on him. The movie is directed by Abhinay Deo and will hit the theatres this Friday.
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in India
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in Delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100