Bollywood actors Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor are collabrating for the first time a horror comedy titled Shree. Written by Raj Nidimoru and Krishna DK, the film is helmed by Amar Kaushik.The cast and crew will fly to Madhya Pradesh to begin shooting for it.
Shraddha next to be seen in Batti Gul Meter Chalu
Rajkummar took to his twitter and revealed the title of the film on twitter. He wrote We have a title! Shoot starts on our horror-comedy Stree. Exciting schedule ahead!
According to sources, Stree is based on a ridiculously true phenomenon and will see Shraddha and Raj playing characters, unlike the ones they have done before. The makers wanted to keep the surprise element intact.
Rajkummar and Shraddha will fly to Madhya Pradesh for the shooting The team is off to Chanderi in Madhya Pradesh, where they will shoot the whole movie. This is also the first time a Bollywood film is being shot in the fort town, the source added.
The team will be staying in Madhya Pradesh for around 14-15 days to complete the schedule pf the movie.
On the workfront, Shradha will be seen in her upcoming film, Saina Nehwal's biopic. The shooting of the film will go on floors in February.
Also read :5 Cricketers and their super luxurious homes
Our More Posts:-
- Best Handbags For Ladies
- Top 5 Film Production House in Delhi
- Best Website to Buy Artificial Jewellery in india
- Best Wall Stickers in India
- Top 5 Best Wedding Photographers in delhi
- Home Remedies for Fighting Asthma
- How to Fight Depression Naturally?
- Top 5 Wedding Planners in Delhi
- 3 Benefits of Chamomile
- Top 5 Low Budget Holiday Destination in India
- Best Face Wash Under Rs.100