2. You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and email address) to TIMC when choosing to participate in various activities on the TIMC Sites such as uploading videos, posting messages in our forums or in the video comments section, entering contests or sweepstakes, taking advantage of promotions, responding to surveys, or subscribing to newsletters or other mailing lists.
3. When you visit the TIMC Site, we may send one or more cookies a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. TIMC uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the site. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the TIMC Site may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
4. When you use the TIMC Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
5. When you use the TIMC Site, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously (i.e., in a non-personally identifiable manner). In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
1. The manner in which TIMC uses the personally identifiable information you submit through the TIMC Site, then TIMC uses your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the TIMC Site. Any personal information or video content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your public profile page, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload videos or send messages through the TIMC Sites and other Users can contact you through messages and comments. Any videos that you submit to / upload on the TIMC Site may be redistributed through the internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
2. We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the both ability as well as liberty to opt in or opt out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major TIMC Site changes or for customer service purposes). We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous user usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the TIMC Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
1. TIMC uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to TIMC and you do so at your own risk.
2. Once we receive your transmission of information, TIMC makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If TIMC learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. TIMC may post a Policy on the TIMC Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive Policy of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written Policy of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic Policy) you should notify us using contact form.
3. TIMC is committed to protecting the privacy of young children which is especially important. For that reason, TIMC does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally identifiable information on the TIMC Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the TIMC Site at any time or in any manner, whatsoever. However, if TIMC learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected on the TIMC Site without verified parental consent, then TIMC will take the appropriate steps to delete said information.
1. In the event that TIMC is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.