• The Eligibility Criteria:
The TIMC VIEW Service can be use from age of 13 or over as per the laws of the country you reside in, to register as a member of TIMC or use this Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By registering with this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
• The Term:
As long as you use the site or remain to be a Member at TIMC, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by following the instructions that have been provided in your folder. TIMC may terminate your access to the Site or your membership at any time, for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to TIMC.
If TIMC terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9 -13, inclusive, of this Agreement.
Membership - Your TIMC VIEW membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. In TIMC VIEW each channel 20rs will be charged only upon subscribing to particular channel. Payment will reflect in you account on TIMC view and updated every month expending on the channel subscribed or unsubscribed. Cancel anytime (from the next month it will reflect, but for the current month it will be fully chargeable). To use the TIMC VIEW service you must have Internet access, and provide a current, valid, accepted method of payment, which you may update from time to time ("Payment Method"). Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month's membership fee to your Payment Method You can find specific details regarding your TIMC VIEW membership by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link available at the top of the pages of the TIMC website under your profile name. A subscription for other services (TIMC Magazine, TIMC Show, TIMC Blog) is free. Newsletter will be produced for the members on a daily basis.
3.1. Billing Cycle - The membership fee for the TIMC VIEW service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership visit our website and click on the "Billing details" link on the "Your Account" page to see your next payment date. No payment shall be charged for the newsletters.
3.2. Payment Methods - You can change your Payment Method by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not change your Payment Method or cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have obtained a valid Payment Method. When you update your Payment Method, you authorize us to continue charging the updated Payment Method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. This may result in a change to your payment dates. For some Payment Methods, the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
3.3. Cancellation - You can cancel your TIMC membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the TIMC service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched TIMC VIEW content. To cancel, go to the "Your Account" page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click "Billing details" on the "Your Account" page. If you signed up for TIMC VIEW using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your TIMC VIEW membership, you may need to do so through such third party,
3.4. Changes to the Price and Service Plans - We may change our service plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our service plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
3.1. You must be 13 or above years of age to become a member of the TIMC VIEW service. Minors may only use the service under the supervision of an adult.
3.2. The TIMC VIEW service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your TIMC VIEW membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the TIMC VIEW service and view TIMC VIEW content. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
3.3. You may view the TIMC VIEW content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have viewership rights for such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the "Your Account" page.
3.4. TIMC VIEW regularly makes changes to the service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of TIMC content. You can at any time opt-out of tests by visiting the "Your Account" page and changing the "Test participation" settings.
3.5. Some TIMC VIEW content is available for temporary download and offline viewing on certain supported devices (“Offline Titles”). Limitations apply, including restrictions on the number of Offline Titles per account, the maximum number of devices that can contain Offline Titles, the time period within which you will need to begin viewing Offline Titles and how long the Offline Titles will remain accessible. Some Offline Titles may not be playable in certain countries and if you go online in a country where you would not be able to stream that Offline Title, the Offline Title will not be playable while you are in that country.
3.7. The quality of the display of the TIMC VIEW content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD(defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching TIMC content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your TIMC ready device.
3.8. The TIMC VIEW software is developed by, or for, TIMC VIEW and is designed to enable viewing of TIMC VIEW content through TIMC VIEW ready devices. The TIMC software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the TIMC and related third-party software.
Passwords and Account Access - The member who created the TIMC VIEW account and whose Payment Method is charged (the "Account Owner") has access and control over the TIMC VIEW account and the TIMC VIEW ready devices that are used to access our service. To maintain control over the account and to prevent anyone from accessing the account (which would include information on viewing history for the account), the Account Owner should maintain control over the TIMC VIEW ready devices that are used to access the service and not reveal the password nor details of the Payment Method associated with the account to anyone. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. We can terminate your account or place your account on hold in order to protect you, TIMC VIEW or our partners from identity theft or other fraudulent activity. TIMC Newsletter memberships have the same laws.
Warranties and Limitations on Liability - The TIMC VIEW service is provided "as is" and without warranty or condition. In particular, our service may not be uninterrupted or error-free. You waive all special, indirect and consequential damages against us. These terms will not limit any non-waivable warranties or consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under the laws of your country of residence.
Class Action Waiver - WHERE PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AND TIMC AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, where permitted under the applicable law, unless both you and TIMC agree otherwise, the court may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
7.2. Unsolicited Materials - TIMC does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas for TIMC content and is not responsible for the similarity of any of its content or programming in any media to materials or ideas transmitted to TIMC.
7.6. Electronic Communications - We will send you information relating to your account (e.g. payment authorizations, invoices, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation messages, notices) in electronic form only, for example via emails to your email address provided during registration.
• The Non-Commercial Use of Site and Serviced by Members:
Your membership at TIMC is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. The site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to TIMC or otherwise. Companies, organizations and/or businesses may not become Members of TIMC and should not use the services provided by the site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
• Proprietary Rights in Content on TIMC:
TIMC owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of TIMC. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission. TIMC VIEW don’t have copyright rights for all the video content, owns only viewership rights.
• Content Posted on the Site:
• By posting the content to any public area of TIMC, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to TIMC, and its Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, display, copy, perform and distribute such information and content and incorporate into other works or to prepare derivative works of, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
• TIMC is subject to Web Promotion for a worldwide coverage. Your profile posted on the site would also be picked up by other Search Engine (Google, Yahoo, etc.) and listed on various searches.
• The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited at TIMC. The site will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the being a part of the services and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. It includes the content that:
• Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
• Is patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• Involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters,";
• Promotes any information that is misleading is false or that promotes illegal activities or conducts that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• Promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
• Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
• Displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
• Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
• Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
• You must use the TIMC Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and central laws and regulations.
• You may not disclose in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, postal addresses, last names, URL's, and email addresses besides the columns that are meant for the same.
• You may not engage in advertising / marketing to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the site. Although TIMC cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, TIMC reserves the right to restrict the number of emails, which a Member may send to other Members which TIMC, deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
• In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe / remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
• Copyright Policy:
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the TIMC service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. TIMC's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site. Although TIMC VIEW doesn’t have copyright rights for all the video content, owns only viewership rights. (Make this statement more appropriate under this heading)
Though we attempt to make all the information on this site as accurate as possible yet it does not guarantee the accuracy of the same. Any information or assertion which is a part of the matrimonial listings, or any other content on the website has not been vetted, screened, endorsed, or investigated, by TIMC nor does it in any manner whatsoever certify, guarantee or attest the same to be authentic or correct. It does not recommend matches and profiles in any manner. All due diligence efforts
And initiatives must be exercised by those wishing to use any information found on the website.
• TIMC - is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and information and does not portray itself as any Acting or Fine Arts Coaching School / Institute and does not, in any manner whatsoever, monitor the first or subsequent contacts, introductions and / or interactions which may be caused due to any information specified in its contents.
• It is to be made very clear that any advice, counseling, recommendations or information provided at TIMC may not necessarily be correct, true or reliable, and that any reliance placed thereon and any action taken on the basis of the same shall be solely and entirely at the risk of the person or persons placing such reliance or taking such reliance or taking advantage of, at their own initiative, cost and effort. TIMC cannot be held responsible or liable, in any manner whatsoever, in respect of any reliance placed on any information placed on this website, since it serves merely to act as indicator of the general scenario in the related behalf.
• The contents at TIMC are neither intended nor meant to induce or persuade or convince or invite any person whatsoever to perform any action or do any such thing, or not do the same, where such performance or doing, or non-performance or not doing, constitute any contravention of any law or regulation in force for the time being to which such person or action may be subject.
• TIMC reserves the absolute right to modify or amend or delete, in any manner as it deems fit, any contents of Profile / any listing placed on TIMC in order to ensure compliance with the rules of such placement (which may include, without intimation, the efforts and initiatives by TIMC to maximize response to such listings), prima facie accuracy and the prevailing laws in force for the time being, especially those relating to prohibition of any improper, indecent, unlawful or obscene content.
• By listing a profile or a link, or any content or listing, on TIMC, the person or persons making or posting such listing, and the person or persons responsible for such posting or listing, shall be deemed to have agreed to hold TIMC harmless and protected against any suit or plaint, civil, pecuniary or criminal, and against any claims or damages (including, without limitation, interests, fines and penalties) which may be brought against or levied on TIMC on account of any matter arising out of, or relating to such posting or listing.
• TIMC hereby specifically disclaims any liabilities or warranties or guarantees, express, specific or implied, which may be attributable, in any manner whatsoever, to the existence, promotion, canvassing, contents, links, information or discontinuance of TIMC. No claims for damages, restitution, loss-of-profits, or any other pecuniary, civil or criminal plaints, which may be said to arise out, or on account, of any matter contained or related to TIMC, shall lie or be deemed to be sustainable against TIMC.
• TIMC considers and intends to be subject only to the applicable laws in force for the time being at New Delhi and to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi alone.
• Limitation on Liability:
TIMC shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and / or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, TIMC, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to TIMC, for the Service during the term of membership.
The User is warned against disclosure of any personal / confidential / sensitive information to any previous or current employee of the company. The User would do so solely at his / her own risk and Site / Company shall not be liable for the outcome of any such transaction of information including and not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information or repute.
That there are certain free features which may be incorporated in the mobile application version though they are a part of the original website since the mobile apps are designed to be compact and light to ensure a smooth experience. Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that the same shall be acceptable as a matter of fact and no requests to incorporate any such feature in the mobile app version would be initiated by the Users.
• Payment and Refund Issue:
• All the payments would be accepted on standard modes set by TIMC.
• As we at TIMC keep up high interactions with our clients and carry out entire process with their approval thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. We clearly mention here that paid amount would not be refund in any circumstances.
• Once an order is placed, the client will not be entitled to any refund upon cancellation. However he will be able to use it for a period of one month from the date of cancellation of the order. Afterwards will get deactivated automatically.
All payments for services at TIMC have to be made in favor of _global entertainment channel Pvt. ltd only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) for any services rendered by TIMC. You are informed that under no circumstances will TIMC be liable for any damage caused in your business transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
To protect your business interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
• Other :
This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the TIMC service, contains the entire agreement between you and TIMC regarding the use of the Site and /or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. You should access and view the contents of this website only if you wish to agree with all the content stated above and ensuring that you are fully aware of all the terms and conditions.
• Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects:
For any kind of legal dispute related to TIMC would be dealt in only territory of Delhi. All the legal issues are subjected only to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi only.
• Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The laws of India and the Member govern this Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use TIMC and the Company hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the TIMC, contains the entire agreement between you and TIMC regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
• Intellectual Property Rights:
- All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks ("Marks") appearing in TIMC are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and / or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. - - All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved.
- The access to the Site does not confer upon the User any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India
- TIMC own the all the content on website. TIMC VIEW has only viewership rights. (Add legal terms)